the brush

When I got the toothbrush, I did not expect it to die just after a month. Maybe its because I start to learn how to be foul mouthed, this Chinese toothbrush decided to commit suicide rather than help me perform germicide (is this the correct word? Ha ha ha ha)

So, I had to get a new one and I was shocked with the prices. I mean, which nut would go for a RM18.00 toothbrush? And there were so many to choose from. There is one which would flex back if you brushed too hard, while some would change colour over time to tell you when its time to change (where did the colours went, heh?)

Somehow, I can't find the ones which tells if you're pregnant, drunk or have eaten garlic. And none had timers which tells you when to stop brushing in case you used polish instead of toothpaste by mistake. So, I settled for a cheap Rm1.99.

I mean, given the way things goes, it'll probably die in a month's time anyway.

The old and the new. And looking back, I think I can use the old toothbrush sideways....

But it has a more important job to do, which is to help me clean off the termite

gunk. Unfortunately, after this photo was taken, my wife threw it away the next

morning

No comments: