Two ladies in a Wira

Maybe it was because of the long talk I had with the Boss. maybe it was because my car was narrowly squeezed between two rouge buses. But whatever it was, I was late for my 9 o'clock. You see, I had to get the Motorola charger for my Mom and the shop closes at 9. So I had to rush all the way from Kepong to SS2

And then, when I was about 300 metres, disaster struck. As those of you familiar with SS2, there is a T-junction (not the KTV T-junction but the other end) which you must enter to get into the shops. I was at the main road which means, I have the right of way to turn into the junction. However, there were a lot of cars and a lot of frustrated people had to wait for thier turn.

As it was my turn to go into the junction, out came this golden Wira all off a sudden, blocking me. I was blocked because the cars behind the Wira had move forward and they cannot reverse. And this trapped Wira then created a traffic jam for the opposite traffic.

I think the two ladies in the car thought that because they're ladies, they can have everything their way. So, the driver smiled to me, hoping I would give way. But since I was a hard-core Engineer before, these human wiles does not work on me. It pisses me off to think they could pull such a cheap trick like that instead of a nice "sorry". So, I called them stupid.

Apaprently, they did not understood my sign language. So I gave up and was about to give way for them until I saw her passenger which was waving frantically, in an angry face, telling me to move as if I was the one in the wrong. So, anger level shot up. I showed them that I have pulled the handbrake up indicating I am staying put.

After much reversing and driving, they managed to cross behind me, which eased the traffic a little but by then, I turned in and showed them that I had a lot of space to play with.


You know, if I had the camera ready, their faces would be priceless

No comments: