Restoran Yuen Buffet Stimbot A

We had another stimbot a week ago, courtesy of Kristine's Uncle. Once in a while, it is ok as I really enjoyed them. The ones I liked was the one with the Chinese Herb soupbase and also a pan for you to fry stuff like luncheon meat. But they are hard to find.

Anyway, Yuen Restoran in Mentari Park (across Sunway Piramid) was chosen. And boy, do believe me when I say there are a lot of people. Luckily, we did put in a reservation which shortened our waiting time to just a few minutes. For those who did not, they had to wait in line and sometimes, for more than half an hour. Still the staff placed some chairs for them.

The restaurant took up three floors and every floor was packed, especially with families and also a lot of mid-20's. For you see, a stimbot is not just a meal in itself but also part of a social activity. For me, I just go there for the, well, I am not sure why I got there for anyway. Ha ha ha ha.

But after a while, they all looked the same and this is where Yuen or a certain few others, distinguished itself. Specialty dishes like chicken wings. Yuen's is Chicken Wings in Soya Sauce or something.

Kristine could not wait to start her dinner

So, we had to admonish her

There are a lot of people tonight and this is just the second floor

Why is Yuen Restoran so popular?