Overturned Lorry

On the radio, the Hitz.fm hourly traffic report mentioned about an overturned lorry from Kepong to Sg. Buloh which causes a heavy backlog traffic, which was about 2km from where I was. So, I quickly drove as fast as I can in the traffic jam (yeah, it was like skating in a sand pit) only to find tht it was not true. It was not an overturned lorry but more like a lorry which skidded and whacked into something. Cheh. Tipu punya.


From far, through the traffic jam, I can see some of the
wreckage. Both sides of the traffic were affected


So, I guessed the lorry hit the cement divider....


And whacked a lampost on the way, where the
debris fell on the opposite side


The police were there to control the traffic.
The front cab was twisted like a chicken
with a broken neck

No comments: