Brush with Death

All the while, I did not pay much attention to my Notebook's power cord. Since I am bringing my Notebook all over the place and plugging in and out of the mains power, the power cables gets worn out very fast. And I go through these cheap RM3 power cables every few months. I wanted to get better ones but there are none on the market. Either that or I am searching at the wrong place.

It was not until this afternoon that when I was about to pull it out from the mains socket only did I notice how near I was to being electrocuted. In the end, when I was back at the office, I "borrowed" my Boss's dead Notebook's power cable.


If I touched the bare wires while there were some
people around me, everyone is going to have a bad
day. Luckily, I saw it........ or its bye-bye.

No comments: