Kristine and the Durian

We were sitting down for dinner and my Dad reminded me that there was still a pack of durians left. He had bought a pack each for everyone. Since the remaining one was my Wife's, I can still stake a claim! Anyhow, it made my dinner much more enjoyable as I love to mix it with white rice. Still, there is something about the weather this weekend. Although I took some durians, (about three) I did not feel heaty compared to last season. Weird

Anyway, while we're eating, Kristine came up to the table and after some "polite" requests, she got her own durian as well. And within minutes, all that was left was the seed (and no mess). Initially, when she was a year old, I tried feeding her some durian but she did not like it. Now, she takes it when she feels like it.


The durian looked humongous in her hands!

No comments: