Loctor's Wedding Part Five - The Lunch

After the ceremony, it was time to go for lunch. But not before a simple photography session turned into a free for all where everyone wants to photograph or be photographed. This was when all the professional cameramen and part-timers came in. Wow.

At the restaurant, I was again, in charge of the music. Since I am not familiar with their mixer device, an Uncle came to help me as I was told specifically to play the first song in the CD when the Bride and Groom walks in. Once Uncle left, this young chap came in and tried to be an expert. He meddled with the console, tugged at the cables and pressing the play button all the time after I paused it again and again. Finally, he asked if it was a VCD. I told him with a "you stupid or what?" tone that this is a CD. And then he walked off, feeling embarassed while his stupid Captain looked from across the room, unable to do anything. Once the first song was played, it was time to change to a more "appropriate" CD. Things got boring until Loctor told me to use back the original CD which contained "proper" songs.

Still, we had a good time, without much interference from anyone. And because our table was not full, we ate and ate and ate. By the fourth couse, we were about to fall asleep ......


Nicholas's opinion about Loctor's Wedding


Nice or not? Unfortunately, my Fujifilm could not focus during
the critical moment. Haih. Wished I had a actual Digital SLR


During lunch, Loctor was making making his round
on every table, making sure everyone was OK. Just
look at his front pocket! Full of ang-pows


Loctor making his speech to thank everyone.
Everyone would have ran away if he did his
karaoke stuff. Even Mrs. Mayat would run

No comments: