Loctor's Wedding Part One - The Eve

So, this is Loctor's last time with us as a bachelor before it is announced to the rest of the World tomorrow. Will, Zybisko14 and his GF and myself car-pooled all the way up to Prai on Saturday. Since Zybisko14 and I were working, we really had to rush to the rendezvous point by 2PM in the afternoon so we can arrive by seven in the evening. After a nice dinner with Loctor, we all headed to a DVD shop, then to Starbucks at the new Mall at Sunway. Since this was his stag night we had to call it a day as we could not find any stags. Anyway, since this blog is about him, I will Ultraman everyone in the pictures


This is Starbucks's latest drink:
The Mango Passion, one with whipped cream and one without


On the next morning, we arrived at his place by 930 in the morning just as Loctor was getting ready. I have to hand it to him as he was quite calm and cheery compared to everyone else who are panicking (except us la).

Loctor: Which tie is better? The saxophone or the Grapes?
Zybisko: Did you tell them about the grapes?
Loctor: No.
Me: I'd say, the saxophones looked better
Loctor: Aw, I liked the grapes because I buy one. The saxophone Mrs. buy one
Me: In that case, go for the saxophones
Loctor: Aww.........
Me: Wei, today is her day, la. Not yours.
Loctor: Ok, Ok.


Trust me, the saxophone tie looked much better


While waiting for the time, we clowned around


Loctor with his newly MAT (Mayat's All_Terrain) car, hijacked from some innocent fella
(original term MAT = Monster Attack Team)

No comments: