The trip up North

Once again, we're going up North. I must say it is a bit like a last minute trip because I was only informed the day before. Ph well, at least I do not have to drive since my Boss is going with me. I am still exhausted from Loctor's Wedding weekend. Not sure why, But I think its something to do with lack of sleep. Still, it was a nice trip up to Taiping. And luckily, the customer did not ask us to go up on Monday. It would not be funny because during the weekend, I was in Prai.



Throughout the whole journey, there were a lot of incidents from
accidents to Police/JPJ joint venture projects


And even the roadbuilders decided to join in as well since it was a nice day


But not everyone was working hard at their job


You asked me to come up all the way for this?!!


And by the time we finished, there was another call for us to drop by Sitiawan as the customer noticed that their guardhouse extension was not working.

No comments: