How they trash your trash

I always wondered how they remove these type of rubbish bins. I know that you need to drag them up to a lorry but I have never seen them doing until now. OK, so I feel like "Orang kampung", K?

Step One:
Make sure you have thrown all you rubbish and no other scavengers are about
Then wait for the guy with the lorry to come

Step two:
Since he is doing the towing, he is now the master of the situation and is therefore
allowed first choice in picking up salvageable items before closing it with his
tarpauline (in case debris some off them, ma)

Step three:
He will then manoeuvre the lorry into position, unhook his br....er, hook, drag
the bin up to the lorry and then its done


This happened so fast and within minutes, he was done and so I had to run for cover

No comments: