Nephew's Wedding

It was difficult to get a Saturday off but in the end, I got it. Since I am the "Uncle", I was not required to do anything much except to be present for the Tea Ceremony. So, after a gargantuan effort, we made it to my Brother in Law's house on time. And it was time to meet up with everyone and see how they have been. Anyway, since my nephew is due to return with his bride soon, everyone (the girls) were waiting impatiently. The Tea Ceremony was a bit too much for me as I have never been put under such a bright spotlight before. Since I was cautioned by Wife to say the "correct" things, all I could utter was, "You're grown up now, take good care of her." For the rest of the afternoon, it was all about eating and talking with everyone. And surprisingly, Kristine behaved herself and for her reward, she got to experience with seeing a pair of hamsters for the first time.

The next day was the actual Wedding Dinner, or rather, Lunch. Which to me, was something new since most of the time, it was usually Dinners. But anyway, there was not much difference except that there were more lights to see with.


Kristine and Kaelynn with their favourite cousin


Kristine and her first hamster encounter


Clearing up the Lunch spread the day before


This is Kristine after some very delicious desserts

No comments: