The 40-minute Gundam

I got in early this morning at 0700 as we're going on a loast minute outstation trip to Kemaman. So, while waiting for my technician to arrive at 0800, I decided to finish my Gundam if possible. All was well except that after a certain step, I did not look at the instruction sheets anymore and therefore, ended up with a backside Gundam. Precious minutes were wasted to correct that.

Not only that, while I was balancing it (on the partition wall), it fell and broke a part from the rifle. In te end, I just laid in on the office carpet and took the shot.


Heads and legs are pointing the right way, except for the torso
Here's showing my Butt to you!


Minute 25, almost there.....


OK! Done!


But the gun was damaged (bottom left), the part which
I liked the most. Cheh. But now, I have a few ideas I
would like to implement (if I have the time, that is)

No comments: