I snake today Part II

Since I needed a longer strap and also a UV filter, my friend brought me to svhor where they're selling the Matin straps for RM38 or so. The place is literally just across the road from where we ate. Once we're inside, the place was filled with a lot of accessories! Although we promised ourselves to just go in and get out, we spent more than two hours there. While he was testing some lens, I went for the Matin strap (last two), a UV filter, a lens cap and a camera bag (more on this on the next post). Ken Wong was a very helpful and practical guy who advises you a lot on what you need for you camera. He even told us that a week ago, they had a Group test using the Nikon D3. The showroom/studio was set up with an area with a live model, an area for still life shot and some good lens just for that session. All you need to do was to register and bring your own CF card.

Anyway, here is the place:
Direct Photo
28-2, Block N, Jalan 3/93A, Warisan City View
Batu 2 1/2, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-92055868
fax: +603-92055663
Website: www.directphoto.com.my
EMail: directphoto_2000@yahoo.com


Ken Wong with the lens my friend was trying out


What can you possibly not buy? Not in the picture are the studio flash
and tripods. They even have a sofa for you to sit on while you decide
what you need. I wished they served drinks and cakes too. Ha ha ha


This was a setup for studio shot for the Nikon D3 testing session.


My 52mm UV filter and another lens cap (which I will drill a hole)


No comments: