Do's and Don't's of Dinner with Daddy

OK, when it comes to dinner, I find it very common now, that, what I am going to have is very different from what I get in the end. Take for example, my Dinner. Since Kristine and Kaelynn are going to have the main meals of rice and other dishes, there was not enough for us. So, my Wife would cook some spaghetti for me, where, in my own style, I would then add some salad dressing and put in bits and pieces of meat, vege, etc.

And as soon as Kristine saw that, my dinner (spaghetti) became hers. And hers (porridge + chicken) became mine.


Kristine grabbed Daddy's spaghetti


And ate as much as she can


And she really ate them!


Kristine really pushing her luck. This was taken before she
vomited most of the spaghetti out and into the bowl, where
I had to clean it and finish the remaining spaghetti.
(Cannot not waste, ma)


1 comment:

Nex said...

Don't mean to lecture you, but you really shouldn't allow your kids to 'bully' you like that, especially at such a young age. I know you let them get do it out of love and care, but this will backfire later because they wouldn't understand discipline, respect and consideration for others.

Furthermore what you are eating may not be good for their tender stomachs, as illustrated by Kristine vomiting after eating your meal.