Playing with White Balance

When it comes to Digital Camera, its the same with film cameras. If you get the White Balance set up wrong, your pictures would come out funny. With my FujiFilm, I always set it to "Cloudy" mode which tends to give a nice yellowish piture (because when I set it to Auto, it gives me a better crap picture). Anyway, for the D50, once I moved away from "Child" preset mode,
and went to "P", I decided to test out its White Balance even though on auto, it was already good enough.


All done within less than five minutes before Kristine
moved again. On second thought, I should have used
manual focusing as this would saved me seconds per
shot. Oh well....
Lets see the top four are AUTO, INCANDESCENT, FLUORESCENT, DIRECT SUNLIGHT
and the bottom four are FLASH, CLOUDY, SHADE, PRESET WB

No comments: