Halo there, Spartan!

After our customer at Amcorp Mall, I decided to visit one of my favourite toy shops. Lo and behold, they had some MacFarlane Halo action figures! One thing I hate about "hot" items are that I am always late for extra loose packs and so, have to buy the "in a set" options. And I hate that because this would mean wasting so much money just to get one or two figure in a set of six. Anyhow, because he recognises me, he gave me some good offers. But this month, I guess I can forgot my haircut for a few weeks more...........

Me: I want that red one
Him: That one? You must buy an "enemy" to complete the pair
Me: WTF! Give it to me or I will kill you now!
Him: Ok, ok. You dun want the enemy, you can pair with vehicles, then
Me: *Take a peek at the vehicles* Hmmm... looks nice. OK, I take one
Him: The vehicles also come in a set of three. Buy la. I want to get rid of the stock
Me: And I suppose I cannot chose the three vehicles, hor?
Him: Nope.
Me: OK, la. I buy. I buy! &#%@*!!!!
Him: Want that figure too?
Me: You mean the transparent girl? No la. She looked like she's in shock and can't even "move"

In the end, after reading a bit about this 3 inch
vehicle on the Internet, its not bad afterall.

Now I see why they paired it so much. Its the EVA suit
version and not the normal sergeant hat type figure.

No comments: