Bata's PU Gel

While buying a new pair of shoes for Kristine, I got myself one of those PU Gel soles. I worn down a lot of in-soles and just this time, I am going to treat myself. Bear in mind when you put in these soles. They will take up about 7cm inside your shoe.

Once you put it in, you'll notice that your shoe has become very comfortable. In my case, I felt as if the soles are warming up my feet. Still, thank goodness I got it before I went for the Sunday job as it entails a lot of walking. In the end, my feet did not feel tired.

The soles can be cut to different shoe sizes so that you can fit into
your shoe snugly. It made no difference to me since their largest
size was size 8. Still, it fits me, I think the seize 8 is European or
vice versa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it go pee eww after long hours of usage?

CFC said...

Nope.

If not for my shoe's faulty zippers, walking with them is much more comfortable now as everything feels very snug. However, it tends to get warm very fast. Maybe its the shoes.