Driving a Honda City

By the time I came back from Sepang, it was already seven in the evening. My Wife and the two girls were already entering my Sister-in-Law's Honda. And so, after much persuasion, I followed them to dinner at BSC's Chillies (again. Yeah, my stomach has not even finished digesting last night's session). And so, she passed me the keys to her Honda City.

Not many people know that I hate Honda cars. But there is something at the steering wheel that changed my mind. And then, just a short distance to BSC, I secretly wished Chilies was kilometres away because I started to enjoy driving it. Wow. OK, so my mind is changed. OK, you can make fun of me now.

Still, I am a bit worried about the body work. For you see, the front of her Honda has a dent, which I can use my fingers to nudge it back and reshape it. Talk about soft metal.

The red circle on the Honda which a Toyota Vios does not have.

The could also be another reason why I loved that car.
Maybe its the durians inside it. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: