Thanks to giorgio11185!

My package arrived yesterday! And after opening it and tested the device, my only regret was that I should have bought more! giorgio11185 does free shipping but you would have to wait for at least a month (or less). The reason I wanted this is because in Pasar Road (at the moment) do not have current meters that comes with blue 7-segment LEDs. OK, right now, I am heading over to giorgio11185's stall on eBay........

And so, I am now one step closer to my PC PSU project. All I have to do now is to make the variable voltage circuit and also wait for the metal

This is what came in the package. I did not show the
documentations. The red item is a gift from giorgio
which is very very nice.

The back of the panel is slightly different from my red
7-segment LED voltage panel. When I have the time,
maybe I will open it but I suspect its the ICL7107 IC

Power it up and voila! Two meters with different colours!

No comments: