Going to Petaling Street

Since we're still on Holiday, we decided to go to Petaling Street after showing my Wife how to get to a certain place from her school. Anyway, this will be quite an experience for the girls who have never been to this iconic place in KL before. And at six in the evening, its already quite crowded. Carrying a bag and an umbrella while holding Kristine in a crowd is quite a challenge but we persevered. Still, for old time's sake, I wanted to lose myself into the streets but now, things have changed. A lot. So, its not safe to do that anymore or leave the kids alone even for a few seconds for that matter.

Lots of people here and there and there are so much
things to look at and buy, even though its not real

There is a reason why they put the titles in a file and lay
them on a metal display grill. Because if they get
caught, those are just paper and if they need to run
away, I guess the grill is very light.
(I bought a copy of Kung-Fu Panda as promised to
Kristine.) The disks are not there but they have a runner
to get it for you. Do not be fooled by their pity or the sales
pitch to get you to buy more than what you needed. Stick
to the plan or else you'd lose a lot of money. This is very different
from a normal brick-and-mortar Uncle Ho branch


This girl is amazing. She can slice the watermelon,
cut them and put them into the plastic bag in seconds.
If I had a video camera, you would be amazed.

How much is this?
RM10.00
What? RM30.00
RM10.00
Sure or not?
RM10.00
RM7.00, la.
Cannot la. RM10
(Since I nearly dressed like on of those sellers there.....)
Wei, my shop up there sell RM5 only la
OK, OK. RM 5
Thanks and bye.
(I quickly cabut in case he wants to find my "shop")

No comments: