I am so Fucking Pissed!

Right now, my right hand is throbbing in pain as I try to type. I am angry because of a lot of things that developed a few minutes ago. One of my daughters have rummaged through my stuff and lost a few things. I was so angery that I slammed my fist on to the table (at a wrong angle). And right now, after a fewminutes, its already starting to swella nd a bit diffucult in moving the last finger. So I told my wife, if it gets worse by midnight, we're going to the Hospitalas I suspect itmight be a small fracture.

I am so pissed because these stuff are expensive and vital forme electronic projects to come. Always beingshort of cahs pisses me off and justot meak one electornic item hoping to sell it to make some profit, I need to save a lot and also keep them in one side until everuthing is ready. And then, in just a slght moment, its all gone. Missing. And kisd being kids, they have no recollection of what theyhave done nor where it had gone misngs to. (Damn, no its hard to type)

time an time agin, I have told them not to touhc muu things and time and itme again, they woudl for a while bfore forgetting it all. I msutbuy moe boxes le. And a bigger cane.

Fucking cibai btul

The hand already start o swell just a fwe minites aog

2 comments:

Blueyebabe said...

wow~ dun so angry.. next time keep all ur important things away from the kids. lock it in a room or wat. They are innocent, they can't understand what u understand.

I got one time working with my laptop, a 2 yrs old baby gal come near me and press on the blue light switch and my laptop is shut down straight! whoa!! and then before I want to scold her, she turn to me with a cute smile and call me 'jie jie'..

And got one time she was playing beside me while I was concentrate on my work, suddenly I felt pain on my leg. Then u know wat? she is using a knife to cut my leg!! and then she looks at me with her innocent cutie face..

The kids are naive & innocent, they will just play around with wat they can reach. Wat we can do is just keep those things that are not suitable for kids far away from them.

CFC said...

One month on, the hand is healed but now, the finger is crooked. Everytime I close my hands, the little pinkie will scratch the nearest finger. And it still very weak, like my other fingers due to gout attacks. Haih