Package from Perak!

Ok, this is one of the (many) items I have waited for years and now, its in my hands. OK, so its not the real deal but nevertheless, I have it. Decades ago, when it appeared at the arcade machines, I do wanted to remove it there and then. And no one would want to tell me who the supplier was. And years later, when it came to Playstation, it was frigging expensive too. And so today, I got them for a song. Put it this way, its cheap and I could have bought all seven of them (but there were only three left. How I wished he would update his details).

If you are familiar with the Blade Runner blaster, you could say that this gun is an evolved version from it. But then, this is my personal opinion. Here are the reasons:
1) There is a bullet chamber above the trigger
2) The two green buttons is a similar concept to the blaster
3) Below the barrel, the design slopes off.



At 1030 in the morning, the package arrived and my
Boss took one look and remarked,
"Wah, everyday is your Birthday!"

This is what was in the package

Lots of buttons and right at the bottom of the gun butt is,
my goodness! A telephone port! Ha ha. Just joking. I am
not sure what its used for, maybe for a reload pedal


Hmm.... maybe I should remove the two green buttons
and put in the LED lights. And mayhaps, one day, drill
and make a bullet chamber above the trigger. Right,
now to remove the cables before I can start to play....

3 comments:

Nex said...

No wonder I thought that gun look familiar when I was browsing through your blog the other day.

You should definitely change the green dots to red LEDs, like what's on the screen used PKD.

Check your Yahoo Messenger for some interesting pics...

CFC said...

Yes, sir!

I shall keep my Notebook connected and waiting for your images even if I have to make the little hamster run a little faster on the generator.

Nex said...

Aiyoh waited and waited but you never logged on to accept the file transfer...

Almost one mth later then reply some more...haih...

Like you wife said: "You and your job..." :P