Thanks to Telekom

What a day. And I am supposed to be outstation. The problem started when I was about to go to Seremban but had to stop by a customer in Damansara Perdana as they complained that therir telephone line was out. Unfortunately, by this time Nex has already arrived at LCCT and I am supposed to pick him up. When I arrived at the customer's place their line was working. So, I has wasted almost 45 minutes for nothing. Anyway, the original plan was to detour to KL Sentral and pick him up from there before going to Seremban. But plans change because of my hectic schedule. So, it ended with Nex waiting at LCCT while I drove like mad using the Highway to get there. In the end, he had to follow me all the way to Seremban and wait for me there while I attend to my customer before we go the The Outpost which is his intended destination.

By the time I was aboutto leave Seremban after lunch, my technician called and it seemed that another customer nearby also had the same problem. And at the same time, they wanted to program the ISDN line. Because I was moving about, there was no electrical outlet to plug my Notebook into and look for the notes, we had to find one fast since its battery gave out after 15 minutes. Sad to say, I lost about RM15 because of this. Still, despite no air-con in the car and raining heavily, I got Nex to the Outpost in one piece. Ha ha ha ha!

But I was still not happy because a few more customers also had this problem which I suspect must be someting to do with Telekom.

Yeah, this Frappucino costs me RM13.15
and the parkng into Starbucks was Rm2.
By the time I got the drink and was about
to open my Notebook, my tech called and
said the lines were OK so I don't have to
bother. Damn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Yah, my streamyx was down 1 night 1 day.

I did not realize it and bought a new modem for it. Thought it was blown due to a power trip that happened around the same time.

Later after calling 5 times, they told me it was a major cabinet failure, affected few areas too.

Next time will call them first. Now I ended up with two modems.

-woody

CFC said...

Yep, the only way to test ADSL StreamyX is to have another modem which you know is working. And if you need to know the second modem is still working, you'd need a third modem...

That is what I hate about Terrokom. I think its a conspiracy to get you to make more phonecalls...