Who is not going to Dinner?

Why does it happen to me of all things? Just the last minute, my Boss was unable to attend a customer's Hari Raya Gathering and so, I have to go. I had to bring along the hamper which I bought as a gift to them too. So, having no choice, I had to do my duty.

Its not that I do not like it when there is free food but driving at night in the rain and with no air-con where the car windows mists up is just plain worrying. Still, it was a great evening where I get to meet other (potential) clients and chat with most of the staff of the two offices. Now, they know who I am and should not hesitate to kill me given the chance. Ha ha ha ha!

Compliments to the Chef! I had two rounds and still wanted
more but have to act Gentlemen la, since they are my
customers and friends. Even when I was there, I took
the chance to examine each CCTV and my customer
scolded me for being a workaholic. Sheesh. Pai seh

So, I wandered about and took some weird photos. This one is
titled: "Condemned" as it is being thrown out of sight, away
from the crowd

This one is called: "Frustration" The lifts were not really working
for a long time and more often, its a bit slow too. However, most
of the occupants here are just plain destructive and mischevious
as they were caught on the CCTV every now and then.


"Secure"

No comments: