To Nexus

OK, after some Instant Messaging, Nex says the package is mine and inside it, is a Playmates Star Trek The Next Generation Tricorder!

Woohoo!

And its all mine!

Woo Hoo!

So, the contents of the package is (clockwise from top) the plastic
wrappings, the box itself, the O2 battery, the flip-top calculator
and the toy Tricorder!

Anyway, I took the battery and fitted into Nex's O2
just for fun. And then.........

Yowza! It turns on!

Unfortunately, he did not include his SIM card and so,
I cannot make any crank calls. Hee hee hee hee
.
But seriously, there is a problem with the screen
alignment, similar to my late HP iPaq4350 which
can be cured with a screen adjustment. If i can
remember how to do it, that is


[Update: 15 minutes later]
Oh, I see, there is a real problem with the screen and the calibration module does not work. Maybe I should have re-dropped it and hope it will work itself out.........

No comments: