The CD from the school........

One thing I did not know was that towards the end of her school year, Kristine was actually given a CD (for us) depicting her crimes in school. I had second doubts about enrolling her next year but after seeing how she progresses, I think its better to stick with the plan. Her monthly school charges have shot up quite a bit and this is a but uncomfortable for me. But then again, with the school's strategic locations and facilities, I cannot complain. Unfortunately, she still could not learn how to solder electronics parts nor design a good circuit. I must complain about this to her school.

Fortunately, the CD survived intact because when it comes to these
things, they tend to scratch easily and especially with them around.

And also, I think I need to find a frame to hang this or maybe, let
Mommy keep them all in a box. Notice she only wrote her name
but not her class and age (at the bottom)?

So, I got her write it down. I just mention the alphabet
and she will write it. Clever or not?


Here are some scenes from the CD. This
is very early in the year when she start
to experiment with scissors. But whoa!
she looked chubby! We did not notice
that before........


And after the visit at the Hang Tuah Fire Station, it was straight
to McDonalds. I think this is where she starts to like fast food
but months later, whether we have it or not, its not a problem

Here is her visit to Hi5 Bread

And her Merdeka celebrations

Get to know some animals session

No comments: