The trip down South ..... Seremban II

OK, so today, I need to go back again to the same customer as it is a standard procedure (for us) to be on standby after we do a system upgrade/installation. This is so that the customer can start using the phones straight away or in case they have changes in mind. Not only that, this would make the customer much more comfortable with us knowing that we're always there when they need us. And just last night, after coming back after midnight, I only had about less than five hours of sleep as it was exhausting trying to stick to the speed limit. Ha ha ha.

Its so nice to see traffic jam only on the opposite side!

OK, so the PABX is finished and so am I
So tired already but, there is another job
in Seremban too. I am heading there in
the afternoon after I wrap this up

No comments: