Smart move

Wife: Dear, there's an accident outside. A car hit the bus.
Me: What, who when how where? (Thinking its our car or she waited until now to tell me stuff)
Wife: Just happened. I heard a thump.
Me: Not ours, right? Not THE car?
Wife: No, lar. Its just outside there.
Me: [Quickly go opened the door]


Me: Wow. I must take some photos
Wife: Don't lar. Dun be so busy body.What if the owner hits you?
Me: One shot. Just one shot!
Wife: No.


So, I go away sulking while my Wife keeps looking at me, knowing I am itchy to take the shots. And then, as she brings Kristine up to bed, she made a mistake of talking to my Dad ....

Wife: Dad, theres and accident outside . . . . blah blah blah
Dad: [rushing down] Must take picture! Must take picture! Son! Your camera ready or not?
Me: Yeah, (ha ha ha) Its ready (ha ha ha) [Laughing a wife]


I think the Smart4Four's damage is more than the bus.

This is the picture I am trying to submit to the Star but it keeps
kicking me out saying there is some technical error. I've tried 2
times and will try tomorrow again.

Half an hour later...
Dad: Son, the car is gone
Me: Want me to take more photos?
Dad: . . . . .


Yeah, I know the answer. The owner must be somewhere nearby and its risky.

No comments: