Maintaining your own tool

When you are working on a certain target, your tool is the most important thing. For without it, you are not sure of the results you're getting, or for that matter, any result at all. Not only that, simply inserting your tool in and out at different slots won't get you anywhere. Take my word for it.

So, with efficiency in mind, one must make sure their tools are always ready at hand and in perfect working condition. Do take some time to check on your own tool, you can do it in private if you're embarrassed about your colleagues seeing the condition of your tool but in most cases, many are not shy about showing their pristine tools. Examine it, feel it and test it so that you know its in good working condition. Always use a good firm hand as it can boost your confidence which in turn would make your work at hand more exciting.

And so, after more than four years in my hand, it broke.
And the replacement is not the same as the quality does
not meet my expectations. Still, with so many slots to
attend to, I just have to make the best of it. The elongated
part really does make a difference as it guides itself into
intended slot. Just make sure the legs are not crooked
or else your insertion would not be perfect.

As always, I like to use tools which I can repair or mantain
with my own hand. Because when push comes to shove, the
elongated part will really make sure I am not wasting my
time. The more it inserts, the smoother it becomes.

No comments: