Brainwashed

I am not sure if you have watched the anime "Evangelion". There is a part where the teenage boy, Shinji has feelings for Rei, a clone. If I can remember correctly, Rei is also showing feeling for Shinji until in one episode, she died. And then, another clone was brought out to replace her. To Shinji, Rei was there but she is now different just as the new clone told him that alrhough they are the same, she has no feelings for him. (I am not going describe the same situation with the new Battlestar Galactiga angle as I have not even watched them yet)

And so, my Nokia 5800 is back. And has been wiped clean of its memories. Now I know how Shinji felt, despite him being just a 2D animation character. Imagine one day, your Wife woke up and became a stranger...........

I did not realise this until I wanted to make a call to my Wife when I was in Mid-Valley. Since I am using my company's SIM card, my Wife's number is not stored in there (Oh, yes, you poor poor men, this is another of those details you must remember, apart from the Registration Anniversary, Wedding Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, etc. Because you all know what would happen if you don't. Heh)


A closer look at the phone. Although version
V21 is out, they did not update it for me and
I cannot get it from my Nokia Updater.

Yeah, whay I suspect was true. They just did
a clean reset, where everything has been
erased.


How else can my phone be "solved" within 3 days?

[Update: The bloody thing still hangs, even when I di dnot install anything on it. Would updating it to V21 helps? Would I dare to take it to them again? Are Werewolves vegetarians?]

No comments: