Shogun @ 1-Utama

You want to hear something weird? I took leave to have lunch at a Japanese Buffet that was offering 50% discount and today was the last day. But to be honest, it was worth it.

We have been to Shogun in Sunway before and as far as buffet goes, I am impressed. During my first time there, I literally hung around the sushi area. But this time, I have gotten a bit wiser. In a buffet, the main aim is to try bits of this and that, and not settle on your favourite food and stuff yourself. So, we ate and ate and ate until they close at three in the afternoon, which by then, I was saddled with calls from my technician. Come to think of it, I did not eat much as we're both busy making sure the girls are eating right and also, making sure my customers and my techs know I am still alive.........

My first try. Lots of potato dishes and stuff with cheese

Whereas Mom went for veggies and other healthy stuff

Second try, seafood, lots of fish and some sushi

Sometimes I wonder why its so small.....

Finally, I got some snails for ourselves

Which was fine until my Wife showed me how to remove
the snail by pulling it out, scraping off its liver/intestines
Ewwww....

And you know what? After that, I made a call to the Office to confirm that my customer was not pulling my leg, that tomorrow (Saturday) is a Public Holiday. Wahoo!

No comments: