The Candy Flop

When I was young, one of the type of sweets I did not like was the candy floss. But I love seeing them being made. What they do was a lady would scoop some stuff in a small cup and then pour the contents into a small funnel and turned on a small motor. After a few minutes, the dish outside the funnel is full of "cobwebs". So, the lady would take a small stick and dip into the cobwebs, spinning the stick as as it went round and round. In the end, the stick would turn into a pink fluff. That's candy Floss for you.



















But now, here's a new one: Candy Flop

The bags were still full of air

And the small goop on an ice cream
cone is actually the candy floss that
flopped.


How it happened, I am not sure
but I can tell you its way past
its expiry date.

Any idea how it happened?

No comments: