Daiso @ IOI Mall New Wing

While I was doing a site inspection for my customer today, I happen to come across this shop. Yeah, the RM5.00 shops are starting to grow again in the Klang Valley. But this was the biggest RM5.00 I have ever seen. Compared to the other shops, this Daiso is like a Hypermarket.

Anyway, since its a new place, I decided to take a look-see. Because "Everything imported from Japan" I wanted to see the weird stuff and boy, there ARE some weird stuff in there.

OK, situated next to ACE Hardware, do not be confused
even though both entrances are painted in red. This one
does not have bored looking Security Guards.

Aisles and aisles of product for you to choose

Weird item #1:

Weird item #2

Weird item #3

I also came across some display cases

Which is ideal for 1/35 scale miniature figures

You can have one with the slight sloping on the sides

There are three different cases for you to choose from
but since its not airtight and all, you cannot use it to
display your prized possession after your Bobbitt
incident. Nor can you use it to make an ant farm.

Me? I bought a spherical ice cube maker
so I can say I have balls of ice. Heh

No comments: