New Magnifying Glass

While I was dropping one of my Tech off at Dataran 32 PJ, I saw a Hardware shop in one of the blocks. It was weird because hardware shops are usually located on the Ground Floor. And they are not air-conditioned. So, this SKL shop was just doing the opposite. While I was in there, the Lady pointed me to a bargain bin where all the items were going at RM9.90

This is a very unique magnifying glass. To the untrained
eye, its just a plastic magnifier with a bent-to-shape
aluminium handle. But to the expert, its a Japanese
Made in China 75mm and 20mm plastic magnifier
with a custom made aluminium stand/handle.

You can adjust the magnifier to any position you like

This looks perfect but its hard to make ants stop still.
Anyway, its too small for me and chances are, I am
going to give it to my Mom. Yeah, my eyesights are
starting to go already. Sigh. The real magnifiers I so
wanted comes with lights but costs RM400 upwards

No comments: