Painting

I've forgotten who bough them more water colours but they were occupied for one whole day. I was afraid of the mess they would create but at the endof the day, it was not so bad. This time, there were no spilt water or paints (to my knowledge).

But seeing them painting, reminds me of my art classes where every week I seem to buy some colours because I've forgotten where they were the week before. And yeah, like every other classes, I just waft through them, like I was in a dream. So, by now, you'd also come to the conclusion that my art sucks too. I could never understand the concept of water colours. Sure, they look nice but maybe its just me.

However, I will try them soon since I have got my own pencil water colours........

This is how the water colour turned
out when you mix too much colours

Kristine's first painting. I remembered this as I
took it out to dry under the Sun.

Later on, when I came back, these were hers

One more here

And slowly, moving into numbers

Nice idea.

Here's another attempt

I believe these are Kaelynn's

I think this was her's too.

Ah, this was her first attempt. It
was soaked until the paper under
it was wet too.

And come bedtime, guess who's left to clean up?

This is Mommy's job.

No comments: