The Return of the Girls

Hari Raya Holidays. Yes, HOLIDAYS. There are three days of Holidays for me. I am not going to count Saturday because by the time I finished, it was already early evening. And so, for three days of pure absolute bliss........ I don't know what to do, actually. Wife and the girls would be gone from Saturday to Monday, leaving me all alone. OK, so not alone as my parents are still in the house. And so, the first thing on my list would be to:

1) Prep the Notebook to download all the Russel Peters stand-up comedies.
2) Sleep as much as I want
3) Sleep some more
4) Just in case, Sleep again.
5) One more for the road........

Ha ha ha. But no. Apart from #1 on the list, I had a lot of things to do and this is the best opportunity to get them near to completion, if possible:

1) For one, I need to figure out how to pack Nex's Longshot so that it would appear very suspicious under the Custom's X-ray machines.
2) Complete the circuit board design for the Polar Lights 1/350 Navigation circuits. Yeah, no more breadboard for this little circuit.
3) Take pictures of myself naked and upload......... er, forget that one. I'm married.
4) Complete the CCTV tool
5) Start on R&D for sound chips so i can finish Peter's Playmates Toys STNG Phaser.
6) And so on.

OK, so two out of six is done. And just in time too because by the time I realised I forgot to open the door and say hello to my parents, it was already Monday. And that was the day, Wife and girls are coming back.

And so, after three days and two night of spreading chaos in the neighbourhood, it was time to return home... . . . And I am sure, I will be told of the terrible things done by the two lovely Angels.


Wow. Loads of toys. They went shopping?

Even more toys at the back.

Later in the night, Kristine showed her
toys to me. One of them was a Barbie-
like doll which she stripped her naked
and then dressed her up again. I think
she was curious about the two bumps...


And then she combed her hair......... with a kitchen
utensil? Oh well, this is to make sure she is still a
girl. Girls play with Barbie dolls don't they? A few
days later, or should I say, the next day, it was
completely forgotten.

And then, the most expensive item in the whole
inventory. And MR18.00 guitar with no strings
attached (ha ha ha ha)

Kristine the RockStar!

Then she switched off the lights to show
the guitar effects better.

The next few shots would be bad
because I used fixed focus since it
is hard for the auto-focus in the
dark.


Yeah! Baby!

And the Karate Kid drum

The tambourine

This is Kristine using the tambourine in a weird way

Back to the guitar again

And this time with Kaelynn as the supporting band

Finally, the hairband where, "Uncle took
off the butterfly"


Before she goes to sleep, I told Kristine to pack her
bags with two toys only for the Genting trip and
when she emptied her bag.....

No comments: