The 45 minute Furikake

Belated post[28.10.2009 20:40]

I have to be fast this time as Peter will be here about 9-ish. Anyway this time, I am not going to put salt. And also, I will fry the garlic and onions for a few minutes, just enough to get the aroma but still a bit raw on the inside.

Later on, when I tried it with the oats in the Office, the garlic was too raw for my liking. Sure, the flavour is there but the garlic tasted a bit bitter. The next attempt, I will make sure they're really cooked and I will fry the onions last.

Maybe I should not have left the tuna too long
in the fridge (nearly one week) as it turned
brown in the frying pan. As for the half-cooked
onions, the flavour was not there and its not
even crunchy.


Anyway, this time I added more sesame seed
and bigger seaweed flakes. (OK, so I was in a
hurry and could not make the seaweed flakes
smaller and separate the layer)

No comments: