Testing my Patience

Oh right, you silly old monkey, leaving me there the whole afternoon waiting for you only to find out from a third party that you're not coming back. And you... you silly old monkey fart. We have agreed that today is the day for implementing the test and you did not bring the equipment either. Still, that is fine by me, after we discussed on how to set up the interface card and the wiring to your so-called relay to your fancy wancy amplifier.

I have already did the cabling, terminated all the
wires exactly as planned,


I even did a nice wiring diagram for you and your
Engineer who seems to be in absentia. And see the
stickers in the background?

Yes, I even labelled it all for you so that even a
monkey would know what to do, provided it
has gone through basic schooling, of course.

And what did you do instead? Yeah, you silly monkey. You called from the phone AFTER I was miles away from Nilai only to tell me about the actual configuration. Yeah, serves you right, what you assumed to be how it works, does not work. You should have told me exactly how you wanted it to be and not dodging the questions I asked. In other words, we should have sat down and discussed about how the project is going to work since I had a feeling you know nuts about Toshiba PABX. Not only that, you have wasted a lot of time for a lot of people and now, the real customer is not so happy with you. And my Boss is going to have a bone to pick with you and take back the card.

No comments: