Weird dreams

Just woke up from dream. Quickly type to save memory while PC was on.

We are renovating team, renovating some riverside small restaurant. Friend helping doing it I think was Suresh. it was raining. then I went back tot he shopiing place, like Sungai Wang but alsmot familiar, nothing I have even been here except from my dreams a few times. I was closing because it was nine in the night.

tiswa s sa nice reatautrant, and mostly for rich people. got a ncie lady there, almost beauty queen like. after I finished, i went to clean up and came nack oly to se closing and everyone abnout top go. the lady has changed to normal clothes and beige top with shorts, sqat down and start to wash floors. I wasked if I can help but they said my friend paid for mymeal and left.

Suresh was not happy becaues someone stepped on his bike at the underground carpark. And so I took there and take photos. then I noticed th avan and about to go take photos but rememebered I have the 50mm lens. Need to change the lens.

So whule i wa sout, came a fat boy kid about 8, trying to shut off the electriccity, I scolded and shcase him out. But as I was about to go back home, after telling the guys, both men came, the father and yong man, prk or rpk. hiwl other stop him, i went back to hange lens in the restaurant and he came nin theyonng man and took pictures, thn the old man came in and asked, he told them he as tlaing photos. and he started the walk about, the old man. then ai told toteh staff ot stop them and they fought, I woke up, my hear beathing fast.

No comments: