Happy New Year!

On the Eve of the New Year, Wife wanted to watch some fireworks. So, instead of some bed DIY, I decided to go to a very nice secluded spot, the very same spot I went to when I took a photo of the KLCC. Going out in Penang is not a good idea right now, especially the incident that took place on Christmas Eve.

Although tonight has a full-moon, the whole sky in
KL is hazy and brightly lit (Light pollution).


By the time we reached the hill at 20 minutes to 12,
the whole place is already packed. And after talking
with a few person, everyone thought no one knew
about this place. Ha ha ha ha. In the middle were
some young guys having a picnic. I could smell some
burgers but thankfully, its not MacDonalds.


Since Kaelynn was sleeping, I took Kristine with me
to have a better look. Its not easy balancing her on
my left shoulder and trying to take some decent pics
(without a tripod, then again, my tripod's broken) at
the same time. So, this is one of the better ones.


We are lucky in this position because not only were
there fireworks at KLCC, Mid-Valley also had their
own fireworks too.

Because we parked further away, those who are
not familiar and did not anticipate the sudden
crowd, got stuck. I think even the Police Car that
came in earlier, got stuck too. So, we just get into
the car and cruised home. I wanted to stop at
MacDonalds as a treat for the girls but Mommy
said no. Oh well, which is OK as they girls fell
asleep the moment their heads touched the pillows


So, Happy New Year! May 2010 brings you and your family good luck and great things.

No comments: