How to make your kid feed themselves

Right after Mommy caught them and gave them for a haircut, it was time for dinner. Which is fine except that both girls would like their Mommy sit between them and take turns being fed. Its nice when you're young but as they get older, this has got to stop. And so, I hit on a brilliant plan........

Me: Kristine, eat your food.
Kristine: But I want Mommy to feed me.
Me: You are six years old now, so you should know how to feed yourself
Kristine: I want Mommy!
Me: If you still continue, I will go to your school tomorrow and tell your friends that Mommy still feed you.....
Kristine: Om... nom... nom... nom... See? I feed myself now. Om... nom... nom...

As for Kaelynn, well, she's still young so, Mommy
can still feed her for another 2 years. Ha ha ha ha

No comments: