You get what you pay for

While I was up on the ladder, my cable tracer fell down onto the hard marble floor with a sickening crack. So, I came down to pick it up. At first glance, the was nothing wrong but the moment I flipped the switch, it was loose. Great. Now I have to get the switch replaced.

This is a very expensive tool and in this case, it really gives you what you paid for. Maybe I should get one for myself but its very rare in the market now, even in the rest of the World, if you do get one, its expensive.

This is a RM800.00 to Rm1200.00 cable tracer. Its
expensive. Its durable. It saves time. And it can pay
for itself hundred times over. Oh, how I wished I
had one too.

It seems the impact has jolted the whole circuit
board loose which in turn pulled the red switch's
casing off since its legs was soldered to the circuit
board. One quick push upwards solved the problem
and I do not have to replace anything. If this was
any other brand, it can go straight to the bin.

No comments: