Activities from a Saturday evening

OK, I am bored today. Bored because there is a lot of things to do and bored because I don't know which one to start because there is so little time left to do them before family time kicks in. In other words, its a lazy Saturday after a very heavy lunch with my Aunt who is going back to Australia in the evening. We had to say goodbye to her instead of sending her off since the kids had swimming to go to.

Because I am not in the pool this time, Kaelynn
played around in the water.

Yes, she meant to splash me with the
water until I scolded her as I was not
in the mood

Kristine on the other hand was practising
hard. But in her class, she is easily the
weakest.

OK, lesson's over and teacher is handing out
sweets; the highlight for the day. I had to
get her to thank the teacher before going off

Normally, at this time, the Federal Highway
would be full of cars. Thanks to the World Cup,
everyone stayed away.

On the way home, we stopped by a petrol
station to get some things for tomorrow's
trip to Tanjung Sepat. And I noticed the
staff's ingeniuity in solving a leaking air-con
problem. they tied a string to 'lead' the
dripping water to a rubbish bin without
wetting the products on the shelf.

Then I saw these special cans of coffee and hot
chocolates for Rm6.30. What is so special about
this? well, its not because of the contents, that is.

And it has nothing to do with the special
top cover which was designed to allow
you to sip instead of gulping the contents

The answer, ladies and gentlemen, lies at the
bottom. Its a self heating can!

And there are some temperature indicators
on the side to tell you when the drink is OK
for well, drinking. Knowing me, it would still
be too hot and I'll scald my tongue anyway.

Since everyone bought their own stuff, I decided
to get mine too. And I got this. Looks like some
weiedo enjoying a very nice ********

But why I got it was not because of the
sweet. And also not because of the front
which can double up as a badge once you
insert a safety pin on it. Let me show you

Ahm nyum nyum nyum.....

Yam nyam nyam....

And there you have it. Once you put the transparent
cover back on, it looks like one of those Sci-Fi test
tubes or specimen vials. And, the middle part can
serve as some kind of ignitor or focusing element
when it lights up.

No comments: