The Gutsy Gun

Not sure why i bought this. But just for today, I actually went to PJ Old Town and looked for more toy guns. Actually, there are two shops here. i shall name them Shop A and Shop B. I always go to Shop A because although I have passed by Shop B lots of times, I did not enter it. Mainly because its not possible to stop the car in the middle of the road.......

Anyway, because of the problems with limited parking lots, I parked further away, which to my amazement, was next to Shop B. And so, I went to shop B to look around and found this:

Its some kind of a toy gun which I have never
seen before. I am guessing it could have been
made in 2007 or earlier.

Something is missing here and its actually very fragile.
Look at the broken part at the right. In the middle, is
the battery closing clip for 2x AA cells. I have not tried
it because I ran out of those batteries.

Its from some Ultraman series and so far, I have
not seen any Ultraman enough to recognise it on
any series. Still, I'll keep this for the moment as I
know, there will be a time I will need it. Sweet one
for less than RM7.00

No comments: