The hot garlic gravy

This garlic gravy came about when my former Boss was around the office and he called me for a quick afternoon tea. And so, while he had his lunch, I spotted this chicken dish which I packed for home, thanks to his wallet. Heh.

Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to
have it until two days later. So, I added it
to the Sunday Lunch's Chee Cheong Fun.

The smell of garlic was very strong, from the time
I got it into the office, the car, the fridge and so on.
Then I realised its full of chili too. Yeah, this was so
incredibly hot, I had to drink more than 2 big cups
of pure icy water.

Then came dinner, where I helepd Wife to make
the french fries. And I got a little bit itchy hand

Where I sliced some bananas and dumped them into
the hot oil. Suffice to say, without the batter, they
came up lifelessly limp.

Then Wife said I had to fry more fries as there is
not enough. Although they ended up crispy and
all, there is a sweet banana taste, which gave me
an idea of throwing a fresh clove of garlic but Wife
stopped me on this one. Anyway, the fries came
up a bit speckled due to the burn sugar in the
bananas. They also failed the taste test by the girls
whose tastebuds are very sensitive. Once I told
them its due to the bananas, Kaelynn loved it.

No comments: