Fishie no more

You know about those jokes or sitcoms where the kids will plead with the parents to get a pet and then the pet ends up under the parent's care? Well, I am experiencing it now. I was not laughing then, and I am not laughing now.

Just the night before, it was alright. Except that the fish food bottle was missing. And this morning.........

Yep, dead fish on the mini aquarium floor, with
a lot of mysterious debris floating around in the
water.

By evening, when I came back, it was floating
belly up and well, so were the debris and lots
more coming out from the body.

I was so angry and sad about this especially when Kristine said something about (someone else) needing to feed it. I scolded the girls for being so careless and thoughtless about unnecessary the loss of life. Two days later, it was till not cleaned up because I forgot about it and the whole water turned brown........ euuuu

No comments: