Stuck in Semenyih

Today's weather is weird. For the best part of the day, it was cloudy and slightly windy, which is good. But once I start to drive to Semenyih, just right after I passed the Sg. Besi toll, the view from my rear-view mirror was not good; Dark clouds which means a heavy storm.

But it was not the case. All it did was to rain. And rain. And then rain again. And this made everyone on the road drive slower.

This is the scene throughout the whole journey.
And it was dangerous too as not many cars had
their headlights on. I am just thankful that my
car's aircon is working and had a good set of
tires too.

And so, after the visit, I stopped by Tesco.
No point going back because all the roads
would be jammed up due to everyone
rushing to break fast. After one hour there,
I got all the stuff I wanted. And it costs me
RM36.05. Sadly, this shows the purchasing
power nowadays compared to about more
than 30 years ago.

Giving Chek Hup a miss, I decided to try this
6 in 1 coffee. It has everything in there, from
Ali's walking stick to some cat's whiskers, to
ginseng and three other items which I missed.
Unless they're coffee, sugar and creamer?

As I was coming out, I spotted these
'new' desert, which is upside-down
cendol

And upside-down ABC. They call it
a blog, even. It is so mind boggling
that I am not even sure how to eat
it it I got one. But I didn't.

No comments: