To the Bruce

Ok, bruce. I had sometime to think about this as the SOB project is on hold since I need to get some more parts. And so, while I was sitting there, unwinding my mind, I decided to note everything on this project.....

Yes, we have 5mm under there! 5mm minus 1.6 and its
just enough. But not so fast, sonny! See below!

But the legs, man. The legs! Maybe have to
drill the holes because the main display is
hitting his shins. He ain't got nowhere to
go, man and we can't kill his heels.

All is good here, 6 squares on the left and 5
on the right, but man, the SMT in the three
clocks in the middle is the pain in the ass.

You think this would work, hmm? Have them
buggers drill a 5mm in the middle la.

And also have them buggers drill one at the bottom
too. Else, ain't no way to see the lights, man.

I spoke to another about the fig and he might proto the clear across the sea. But a skilled artist is still not here yet. So, proto first, sticky up him ala firefly.

2 comments:

Bruce's Domain said...

Whoa, its looking good. I may need to open another Moebius MKII Viper to see the electrical components through and I know she'll look good.

Let me know if you need anything

Peter said...

Wow. You're working on a Viper MkII? Cool!