I haz de cut

This is very stupid. I know I've just woken up from the flue rest but this is not a good excuse. Because in my hurry to put the finishing touches to a daft Punk Helmet project, I forgot to use my brain.

This was a very simple thing, just cut four nice little holes for a plastic box. Well, it was simple to me although I do not have any proper tools except for a pair of pliers and a big blade. Yeah, one day I might have to save up to get a proper power or rotary tool.

Since the plastic was soft, I just had to score the little lines and gently use the pair of pliers to weaken them. But just as I was about to make the first deep score, the blade scored first.

And the best thing was, we could not find the
proper plaster. So, while all this was happening,
I was bleeding non-stop. In the end, I had to
use a cellophane tape to make sure Mickey
does his job well. And it was still bleeding
in the evening.

And the first cut was in the late 90's where I had to wait for a Supervisor to finish talking to his staff (because it was rude to interrupt) while my hand was bleeding to the floor, forming a pool of blood....... well, that's just me.

Update: One day laterDang! Its still bleeding. I hope there is no infection

Update: Two days laterI have to change the bandage almost every half day
because the blood would not stop.

And finally, after a few more days, the wound have
healed and there is a scar. Its painful when I press
on it though. Luckily I can still move my thumb

No comments: