1:14 cars at Toys r Us

As soon as I have finished dealing with my customer today, I decided to have a stroll at the local Toys r Us to cheer myself up. The case I have been handling is not over yet and it is very stressful for me. What what did I see at TRU? The reason why I am looking for such car now is because of one nice little car i saw on the Internet. I cannot reveal it yet because to modify a car to such extend is beyond my skills. It would be really embarassing it if failed too.

A lot of 1:14 scale R/C cars, that is.
They were priced at RM89.95
(for members, la)

Shall I get the Camry? Nope because there are
no spoilers and sideskirts like the ones I see on
the roads. Lexus is out too because its well, not
brute looking enough.

The 350Z looked like a Porsche imitation. How about
the
R35, hmmm? It looks brutish enough and fits my
requirement. But lets have a further look.

Well, this is way out of the question.

And Honda. pfft. I hate Hondas.

Ah, this I like and this is the exact car I am looking
for! But for RM79.90 and a bit smaller, this is one
that I will have to mull over.

The GT skirts and exhausts are all there but in the end....

Size does matter. Wha ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments: